New to the Studio?
Get to know us!
Your first class is always free.
Try our classes from most yang to most yin:
Yang (Sweat): HIIT > Power Vinyasa > Trad'l Ashtanka > Yin Yoga > Tai Chi > Qigong > Move into Meditation: Yin (Stillness)
We like to treat our members well, check out our Partners Page with special member discounts.
Your first class is always free, just show up a few minutes early before class to get signed in.
Like it? Try our Newbie Two Week Pass ($50 for unlimited classes for two weeks), or...
Jump in with our ↻ Newbie Membership Special! ($80 for your first month, auto-renews at first-year promotional rate of $120) – see how a membership might work for you. You may change or cancel at any time online via the "Manage Your Membership" tab.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Fall Membership Drive
Membership rates for new members will go up to $135/mo starting November 1st. Existing members will maintain their rates. If we can grow to 100 monthly members, rates will go down to $120/mo for everyone!
Please help spread the word! 🙂
"We have strong roots in both the western power practice of yoga, and the eastern traditions which use yoga as a way to prepare the body for meditation." – Owner, Olivia Jeffers
To book classes online or through your phone please set up your account below:
- ↻ Unlimited Monthly Membership ($120) – includes 2 guest passes per year, our largest discounts off special classes and wellness services ($135 on Nov 1st)
- ↻ Renewing 10-Pack ($170) – one year to use, auto-renews when the pack is finished, great for those who travel, discounts on special classes and wellness services. ($210 on Nov 1st)
- ↻ Renewing 5-Pack ($90) – same as above ($115 on November 1st)
- Single Drop-In ($25 Online, $20 Cash)
- Two-Week Newbie Pass ($50)
- 3-Month Unlimited Pass ($420 for three-months of unlimited classes, starting day of first use)
*All memberships or renewing packs may be canceled at any time online, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we are a small team, please allow 14 days for us to process.